Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> News and Events >> GOD'S WORDS about "rulers" who listen to lies!

It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: GOD'S WORDS about "rulers" who listen to lies!
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:51 pm 

The WORDS of GOD state. . .
Pro 29:12 "If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked!"
WIcked means
1. Evil in principle or practice; deviating from the divine law; addicted to vice; sinful; immoral. This is a word of comprehensive signification, extending to every thing that is contrary to the moral law, and both to persons and actions. We say, a wicked man, a wicked deed, wicked ways, wicked lives, a wicked heart, wicked designs, wicked works.
The wicked, in Scripture, persons who live in sin; transgressors of the divine law; all who are unreconciled to God, unsanctified or impenitent. (KJV Dictionary)

In those WORDS of GOD, "all his servants are wicked!" the WORD "servants" means H8334, shârath, shaw-rath' A primitive root; to attend as a menial or worshipper; figuratively to contribute to: - minister (unto), (do) serve (-ant, -ice, -itor), wait on.
SO the WORDS of the verse is as follows. "IF a ruler harkens to lies, ALL his servants, who attend as a menial or worshipper are ALL WICKED or sinfilled, who break the LAWS of GOD!"

Please do not "skip" the WORD "ALL" in those WORDS of GOD, because anyone who "brags" about someone is a "worshipper of that person, and "ALL of the "servants"are wicked, "ALL" of them, even if they think they are NOT "wicked"
So you know, "ALL" who "brag" about a "ruler who harkens to lies, ALL" of them! GOD said so, not me, I just agree with the WORDS of GOD, as a "worshipper" of the WORD!

GOD also said. . . .
Eph 5:11 "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." REPROVE them = to REBUKE them!

So with that understood, here is someone who is standing for TRUTH against a "ruler" who has not only listen to lies but told TOO MANY himself!
(No names to protect the "guilty?" Unless you are one of the "braggers" or worshipper of DAH ruler" who harkened to LIES,[/i] than maybe you can SEE the TRUTH the following video is speaking!

The video is the first on the page, on the right side, that is 29 minutes long, and you owe it to GOD to spend 29 minutes to see what it looks like to stand against LIES!. . .
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... y+Anderson

PS A [b]"liar"
is someone who repeats a LIE, no matter who started the LIE!
In other words, if you were to rely on a statement, as truth. even though is was NOT the truth, and you repeat the lie to others. you would join the "Liars club," also!
And if you stand for a liar, you become as guilty as the orginal liar!

SO warning form the WORDS of GOD. . .Rev 21:8 "But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." Did you SEE the WORDS "and ALL Liars?" It does not matter, if you "call" yourself a "christian," do you play "follow dah leader" or any "ruler that harkens to Lies, and do you, even tho you may believe the LIES are truth, do you defend the LIES of the lying "ruler?

If you do repeat the LIES, you become a Liar youself, and you, according to GOD, not me, are counted to belong WITH ALL the "fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters!' Savvy?

Ps 2 This topic is NOT in any way "debatable!" So don't expect me to take time out to argue with "a servant of evil!" If you cant get it form the video and all the TRUTH on the net, I'm sure not going to try to sway you in any way or believe any "servant of Lies!" Sorry!

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?