Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> News and Events >> Take back our ELECTIONS, now!

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Take back our ELECTIONS, now!
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:55 am 

Greetings to anyone in any country,

"Evil will triumph when GOD's people, do nothing" AND ""who will STAND with ME against EVIL?" Ps. 94: 16

"WE the people" need to get off the "couch," get out of "our" daily self-services, and donate a wee amount of "HIS" time for the "good of ALL!"

HERE is . . .
HOW TO TAKE OUR ELECTIONS BACK!
Even if they are using electronic voting or electronic counting!

8. Original Letter from the Georgia State Coordinator Describing the Georgia Plan [And just a "people" like us, without training, but via the power of "good" and a desire to leave the kids a country of the "FREE!" ]

Subject: Vote Count of Georgia now online.

[Edit : names not needed and private.] . . .myself and my son, both from Savannah , Georgia , did an Exit Poll at the polling place held at the Bluffton Public Library on 1-19-08.

We modified the Affidavit found at http://www.ronpaulvotecount.org to suit the Bluffton polling place location and ran off about 400 copies, but we only needed about half of them at this location because of the strategy that we used. Instead of just polling Ron Paul voters, (we have no idea who voted for Ron Paul anyway, unless we asked them), instead of putting up a sign that says 'Ron Paul voter Exit Poll', we simply had a sign that said 'Exit Poll'. This sign needs to be as big as possible, at least 3 foot by 4 foot or so in size or standard poster board size.
[Can get these "signs fixings" at a craft store, copy place, art supplies, ETC. Magic marker and professional LOOKING writing, and all it takes is a "little" time. Or get the kids at a school to do a nice looking sign.
AND
BRING THE KIDS so they can GET INvolved with "HONEST voting practices! WOW! What a concept there!]

By trying to poll everyone, we get a better idea of the actual voting results and we help prevent any area of fraud where votes from competing candidates are lumped together into one favored candidate in order to beat Ron Paul even if they do not tamper with Ron Paul's vote count. So the strategy of trying to poll everyone was the strategy that we used.

The polls were open from 7 AM to 7 PM. That's 12 hours. So we broke this into 2 shifts, from 7 AM to 1 PM and from 1 PM to 7 PM. It is best to have at least 2 people per shift so that one person can use the restroom, or go out for coffee or a snack from time to time. We also recommend bringing those cloth fold-up chairs and at least one fairly large table or two small tables so that there is enough room for everyone to write without getting in someone else's way.

As long as [WE] don't campaign, [WE] should be able to get as close as possible to the polling exit. In our case, we were allowed to actually set up our table inside the foyer (one good reason for your sign to say just 'Exit Poll' so it cannot be construed to be campaigning). We were polling 3 precincts at this one polling location and being inside the building allowed us to get a high respondent rate of 38% in one precinct. The higher the respondent rate, the more accurate are your exit poll results.

Now in addition to the affidavit, we also had an exit poll register sheet which was our primary sheet for exit poll data collection. The affidavits take a lot of time to fill out and they do not provide any more evidence compared to our data sheet unless they are actually signed in front of a notary, and we did not have a notary at the time. Now if one can obtain a notary at the premises, that may prove helpful, but we found that most people didn't really want to spend that much time with paperwork, so the exit poll register sheet is very effective because all it asks for is name, address, phone number, email address, precinct number and who they voted for. We made 3 different piles of exit poll register sheets for the 3 different precincts that we were polling so that we would have all the names for each precinct on the same sheet to make for easier tabulation.

We believe that most Ron Paul voters are more eager to sign the exit poll register because as you know, we really want to make sure our votes are counted accurately, so because of that, it may skew the results in our favor a little in our poll compared to the 'official results'.

As voters leave the voting area, we would say something like:
‘Would you like to help us keep the computerized election machines honest?
This will help your candidate.
If we find a discrepancy in your candidate's vote count, we can contact you and let you know about it.
All we need is a little information, which precinct are you in?

(Point to the correct place to fill in the information, and if you want to you can even hand them the pen.)

After they fill out the information, I would then hand them the blank affidavit form and tell them:
"If we find a discrepancy, we will contact you and then you can fill out this affidavit and mail it in.
Thanks for participating!"

Of course, it is best to get to the polls at least half an hour before they open to set up your table and get your location for setting up and acquainting yourself with the polls workers so that they aren't interrupted by your presence once the polls open.

I also recommend that exit poll workers scout out the best polling locations to run their exit polls. By that I mean find the best buildings where elections are being held, preferably ones that have foyers or at least a roof in the front porch area because if it rains or snows or is cold, you will have trouble getting a high despondency rate and you might not enjoy yourself as much as we did. We actually had a lot of fun keeping the modern day tabulating machines in check.

I hope this information is helpful to everyone wanting to do an exit poll and if I can answer any more questions, feel free to call me at [Edit: email instead!]

From: [EDIT as private information, and since they didn't have any training, or support group etc, if you "STUDY" what was given to you FIRST, this information is ALL you need, to do what needs be done, to TAKE BACK OUR ELECTIONS! So just do it!
you can get an "affidavit" off the web, at the ronpaulvotecount.com OR PM ME and I'll send you one on a PM reply!]
LETS DO IT!

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?

Post subject: Exit Polling
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:16 am 

I guess I am dense, because I thought exit polling just gives campaign candidates and news people an idea of how people are voting. How does this "take back" elections? Once a citizen has voted their conscious then they can't go back and re vote, or change their mind.