Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> News and Events >> "kings men couldn't put Dumbty Humpty back together?

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "kings men couldn't put Dumbty Humpty back together?
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:05 pm 

OK folks,

"all the kings men couldn't put Dumbty Humpty back together again!"
Unless the "kings men" really wanted to put Dumbty humpty together again?

Three plus years ago, and that's not that long, Billy Gates, Ruppert Murdock, Ted Turner and 300 plus CON-GLOOM-E-RATeS (that's rich companies grown out of GREED and gloom!) moved OUT of DUH dollar, and into the Euro!

At that time, DUH "dollar" or USD was $1.29 to the Euro $1.39

Now here is the 2008.07.16 standings for DUH dollar, from http://www.xe.com/ucc/full/ Very accurate, indeed!

Maybe you can see how much your "worth" has gone down to?

Bold added below on the $0.63 because. . . 1. I can ? and 2. for clarity and focus!

So according to this calculation on 2008.07.16 , how much has DUH dollar (debt note) dropped in three years?

Like if you had a 100,000 home, at the time the "big boys" ditched the dollar, along with 40 plus Central Banks (Federal Reserve Banks (sic) of 40 countries ditched with them,) how much is yo house worth, today, in currency reality, not DUH county assessors un-reality" HUH?

Live rates at 2008.07.16 23:20:13 UTC
1.00 EUR = 1.58128 USD
Euro United States Dollars
1 EUR = 1.58128 USD
1 USD = 0.632398 EUR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you SEE the value of the "dollar" instead of believe the lying media!

OH. . . Please don't write me to tell me the price went up on the dollar 3 or 4 cents, as I watch it every day, already! Thanks but got it covered!

A barrel of OIL, Friday, set at $126 and sold short for the end of July of $150 Bilderberger projected base price!

So thank GOD, because it's NOT $5.75 per gallon!
It was above $5 per gallon for regular, when I went thru Florida, [bushville #2] at the end of May, so they have a "head-start" plan going to fill the pockets of Exxon Mobile and you know who, there!

Hey maybe the US govment can "borrow" some "chump change" from THEIR oil companies, and get a free fill up! :shock:

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?