Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> News and Events >> Best video of the year nominee award?

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Best video of the year nominee award?
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:14 pm 

I hope you all have gleaned that I am NOT for any of the "chosen few" on either side the BAD coin! Nope not one!

You can go and see this superb diatribe / video about the other "gangsters" called DUH "republicans!"
(not having anything to do with the "republic" or "cans," unless it has TRASH in front of or in the cans!}

I give this video / commentary a 100%, as it was and is EASY to dance to, and the lyrics were on point, and easy to remember!

But what perplex this old '"investigator," is MSNBC / MicroSoft Nuisances Badmouthing Communists) must be for the far out LEFT, ie ir "O-bomb-er" Iran, and "riding Biden," the bat man duet, (O-bomb-a is yoy-what-a-Wonder!)

WOW. . . Faux New's "war merchants" on one side, and ole silly Billy's One Whirled Oder on DUH other! Sometimes they LOOK alike!

Now only if us of A had a real group of humans to choose from, or at least some of them "wading" at a higher end of the "gene pool," And an "honest" election, with senior HWB der first, holding all the voting and vote counting softwear (sort-wear) rights since 1986!
Lookout now!

Dreadful and disgusting to state the LEAST! It is retrobution time for this "nation!" With the SILENT genocide of 60 + MILLION babies slaughtered since "Roe v Wade" plus the slauder of all the "innocents" in Viet Nam, Iraq, and Cambodia, and else where!
But the "christians"(?) are praying and betting that "THEIR" favorite team wins DUH game!

That is all I dere say on "prime time!" There
might be "children" listening!
Shhhhhhhh the "servants of a wicked king are sleeping!"

How about making this video, VIDEO of the Year, (so far!)

How about posting it in every "donkey and elephant" forum in the world? (or was that "dog and phony" forums on DUH net?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNx22TH7FfU&eurl=http://www.infowars.com/?p=4468

Someone please Pass the pop-CORN?

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?