Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> General Discussion >> Sanctification by the WORD of GOD!

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:42 pm 

Blessings via the WORD of GOD,

Just in case you were told a lie, instead of TRUTH, by those still "processing their" sanctification, instead of attaining "BY FAITH," the WORD wrote the following, NOT "me," I just copied and pasted for HIS GLORY.

Please don't put off till tomorrow what you could experience TODAY, as NO one anywhere is promised a tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to be Sanctified by the WORD of GOD!

SANCTIFIED : Greek> hagiazo 1. Set apart for sacred use, made holy and pure), consecrated. 2. Made morally clean. 3. sanctioned as with an oath or vow 4. To grant moral sanction to. 5. Made useful by holiness or spiritual blessing.
Jn. 17:17 ‘Sanctify [set aside holy, pure] them by Your truth. Your WORD is truth. I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their WORD.’
Acts 15: 9 ...made no difference between them and us. He made our hearts purified when we believe.’

Acts:20:32 ‘And now I commit you to GOD, and to the WORD of His grace, which is able to build you up and give to you an inheritance among all the sanctified [set aside holy, pure]."

Acts 26:18 ‘To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of satan unto GOD, that they may receive forgiveness and inheritance among them which are sanctified [set aside holy, pure] by faith that is in Me.’

Rom. 15:16 ‘…for me to be minister of to the nations, carrying on as a sacrificial service, the message of glad tidings of GOD, in order that the offering up of the nations might [may] be acceptable, sanctified [set aside holy, pure] by the Holy Spirit.’

Rom. 3:25,26 ‘Whom GOD has set forth to be a propitiation[i] [restoration] [i]through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness [holiness and purity] for the omission of sins that ARE PAST, through the forbearance of GOD. To declare, I say, at this time, His righteousness. . . "

Rom. 6:22 ’But NOW being made FREE FROM SIN, and become servants to GOD, we have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.’

1Cor.1:30; 2:16 ‘But of Him are you in Christ [the WORD]who of GOD is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification [set aside holy, pure] and redemption [deliverance].'

1Cor. 2:16 ‘But we have the mind of Christ.’

1Cor. 6:11 ‘And such were some of you, but you are washed but you are sanctified [set aside holy, pure] but you are justified in the name, and by the Spirit of our GOD."

Gal. 2: 20; 3:27 ‘I am crucified with Christ, never-the-less I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. For as many of you as HAVE BEEN baptized into Christ have put Christ on. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Jesus Christ.'

Phil 2: 5; 3:15,16 ‘Let us therefore, as many as be perfect be thus minded and if in any thing you be otherwise minded GOD shall reveal even this unto you. Never-the-less, whereto we have ALREADY ATTAINED, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.’

1Thes. 4:2,3; 5:23,24 ‘For you know what commandments [precepts] we gave you by the WORD. For this is the will of GOD, even your sanctification [set aside holy, pure]. And the very God of peace sanctify [set aside, consecrate] you wholly [completely]. And I pray GOD your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Savior. Faithful is He that called you, who also will do it.’

1Thes. 2:13 ‘But we are bound to give thanks always to GOD for you, brethren beloved of the LORD because has from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification [set aside holy, pure] by [HIS] Spirit and belief of the Truth.’

Heb. 10: 10, 14; 13:12 ‘. . . we are sanctified through the offering of the body of once for all. For by one offering He has perfected forever them that are sanctified Wherefore also, that He might sanctify [set aside holy, pure] the people with His own blood, suffered without the gate.’

Jude 1: 24 ‘Jude, a servant of GOD, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified [set aside holy, pure] by GOD the Father."

Rm. 1:17 ‘The just [holy, purified] shall live by faith."

Heb 2:11 For both HE that sanctified and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause HE is not ashamed to call them brethren,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The words in the brackets [ ] are Original definitions taken from mostly from the 1890 Strong's Concordance, and NOT an addition or a subtraction from the WORDs of GOD!
And unless you are “sanctified," you are NOT one with the Sanctifier, yet, and that is what Christ said, and HE never lies. Unless you are sanctified by the WORD of GOD, you do not know the WORD of GOD! 1John 3: 5: Heb 2: 11
So, Please do not try to teach me otherwise, as you can't anyway, as I have heard ALL the lame excuses to keep sin that you could come up with, so please just be sanctified, set aside holy, pure, a saint!
Thanks!

With the Love of the WORD!
a nothing in the BODY of CHRIST!

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?

Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:27 pm 

Brother, I'm glad you have a love for the Word but let's try to have some love for each other, too. Entire sanctification is also known as perfect love, but your posts seem more interested in attacking than building up. You're making some good points, but I'm afraid your method of making them is more harmful than helpful. Let's work together to spread the message of scriptural holiness without tearing down other brothers and sisters in Christ.

Post subject:
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:16 pm 

WOW! Thanks for a reply on the topic post, I think?

Praise the LIVING WORD. . .So when did you get "sanctified" into the whole WORD of GOD so you know exactly the PERFECT Love that you are atempting to correct me into?

It would suffice if you supplied some WORD as LORD in your statements instead of conjectures, like this. . . Just an example HOW TO! . . . 1Ti 5:20 "Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear." Maybe you can take the same amout of time to explain that verse, to the fullest, as you did on the attempt to "correct" me! Thank so much!

Or maybe you can explain this WORD of GOD that most "nominal" readers of the WORD miss. . . overlook and ignored . . . Col 1:28 "Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus." Do tell me . . .which came first in this "instruction in the correction in righteousness?
Didn't the "warning every man," come BEFORE the "teaching every man in all wisdom?"
What your version say? Show me, as I may not be following your version of the WORD, most likely!
Does your version have the "teaching every man" BEFORE the "warning every man." or after the "WARNING!" HuH?
Pray tell me. . .
Just how many do the WORDs "every man" mean to you? How many are "every man" are "we" supposed to "WARN" according to this verse? Really? Please explain!

Do you know I follow that verse exactly!

Do you know why I follow that verse exactly?
. . . . .Because the WORD I serve. wrote that verse, or "inspired" to be written 53 plus years, BEFORE the book of John (of John 3: 16) was written? That is why! Do you understand why GOD would wait 53 plus years to inspire one BEFORE another?

Did you ever "see" the WORDS 1Co 3:16 Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
1Co 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple are you?"

Do you notice that "instruction in righteousness" was written BEFORE the LOVE chapter of chapter 13? Do you know why it was in that certain divine ORDER? Please do Explain why, please?

Could it be that my GOD really meant "If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy!" How many do the words "any man" mean? Explain like you did in trying to correct me, at least as many words! Thanks!

Do you know why I "warn every man" the WAY that I do? I'ts because I follow that NO REAL Love will allow a sinner to stay in sin and go to hell, and only the false kind of "human" love, that is NOT Ruled by the Whole WORD, will allow a soul to stay in sin and go to HELL, with NO warning that If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy"

The "human" almost sanctified to the Whole WORD of GOD, will allow a soul to stay in sin and allow that soul "NO warning," and feel good that they did all they needed to do is give the sinner a smile and a false prayer, and the sinner didn't TURN so they BURNED!

Secondly just exactly what words or phrases. like you know how to, like copy and paste or quote that you construed my so-callend "attacking statements" about some kind of the lack of the WORD of GOD in the post the HOLY ONE of Ysrael had me post????

Like which "verse" you construed our whole postform, like did you even see the verses?

Like didn't you want to comment on the WORDs of GOD instead of how 'you" thought, I should present the WORD given to me on a 40 day fast?
Which WORDs / verses would you like to expound upon to show yourself "approved to GOD?" Which verses RULE you?

Oh yes BEFORE I can use the word, "brother" that soul has to be totally defined under Heb. 2: 11 as such as . . . ."For both HE that sanctified and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause HE is not ashamed to call them brethren!"
And until you can prove, like show me the WORDs of GOD, which was totally lacking in your reply, and convince me that you "Are sanctified" and not just working on it yourself. . . or AS my LORD and RULER wouldn't confess or is "ashamed" to call the UNsanditified "brethren," and I am a true "follower," than I am also "ashamed" to call the UNsancitide "brethren!" Savvy?

In other WORDs if my KING never said that HE is NOT "ashamed" to call the UNsanctified "brethren," and only those who "ARE sanctified are HIS real 'brethren and one with HIM!" That is how the "sancitied" think, ONLY by the Whole WORD of GOD, and not just the "feel goody" parts, that allow others to stay in sin, and "feel comfortable" right before they drop into HELL!

I do hope you "SEE" the love this time, because it is the LOVE of the WORD of GOD and in HIS FULLEST, and not just "parts!"

Sorry to take so long to reply but I've been around the world, really!

Later!

<!--EDIT|wordpur|Oct 13 2006, 12:38 AM-->

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?