Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> General Discussion >> Did GOD CHANGE?

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:48 pm 

When did GOD CHANGE? . . . . Does HE Really love the little “sinner?”

Exo 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is HIS name.Exo 15:7 And in the greatness of Your excellency You have overthrown them that rose up against You: You sent forth Your wrath, which consumed them as stubble.

Exodus 22:24 And My wrath will grow hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Lev 26:24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

Lev 26:25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of My covenant: and when you are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

2Ki 22:17 Because they have forsaken me, and have burned incense to other gods, that they might provoke Me to anger with all the work of their hands, therefore My wrath shall be kindled against this place, and it shall not be quenched.

Deut. 31:17, Then My anger will be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them and hide My face from them. And they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them, so that they will say in that day, ‘Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?’

Psalm 5: 5, The foolish shall not stand in thy sight, thou hate all workers of iniquity. [SIN!] WOW aint that the TRUTH! I bet that will "tweak" the "tickel your earsers!" Who god loves the litter "sinners!"
GOD said thou hate all workers of iniquity. [SIN!] WOE!

Psalm 7:11, God judges the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. Let's not miss that WORDs of TRUTH! HE inspired the WORDS "GOD is ANGRY with the wicked EVERY DAY! WOW and do you all know the entire definition of "wicked?" Means like in Ps. 5: 5, except to the deceived, it means "sinners!" Yep those HE hates! (That's the WORDs of GOD anyway, not the words of the fallen!)

Psalm 11:5, The Lord examines the righteous, but the wicked and those who love violence His soul hates. GOD HATE somethings! WOW!

Psalm 45:7, You love righteousness, and hate wickedness, therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness above your fellows..

Psalm 21: 9. ‘You shall make them as a fiery oven in the time of Your anger: The LORD shall swallow them up in His wrath, and the fire shall devour them.'

Isaiah 1: 4, Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity [sin], a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. (backsliders) NO huggy words for the backslidden! HE hasn't changed, not one precept has my GOD changed! Only the "sinners" try to make HIS WORD of no effect!

Jeremiah 10: 10, But the LORD is the true God, He is the living God, and an everlasting king: at His wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide His indignation. So they just deny HIS WRATH!

Jeremiah 16: 18, And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled My land, they have filled Mine inheritance with the carcasses of their detestable and abominable things.

Jeremiah 21: 5, And I [God] Myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath.

Jeremiah 23: 1-2, Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture! says the LORD. Therefore thus says the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed My people; You have scattered My flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, said the LORD.

Jeremiah 23: 20, The anger of the LORD shall not return, until He has executed, and till He has performed the thoughts of His heart: in the latter days you shall consider it perfectly. 22, But if they had stood in My counsel, and had caused My people to hear My WORDS, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

Jeremiah 23: 29, Is not My WORD like as a fire? says the LORD; and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? 30, Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, said the LORD, that steal My WORDs every one from his neighbor. 31, Behold, I am against the prophets, said the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He said.. . Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, said the LORD, and do tell them, and cause My people to err [sin] by their lies…

Jeremiah 25: 6, And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke Me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will not hurt you. 7, Yet you have not hearkened unto Me, said the LORD; that you might [not] provoke Me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.

Jeremiah 25: 32, Thus said the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. 33, And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground. 35 And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape. 36, A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD has spoiled their pasture, 36, And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD 37, Turn you again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD has given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever: TURN OR BURN!

Ezekiel 7: 3-9, Now is the end come upon you, and I will send Mine anger upon you, and will judge you according to your ways, and will repay upon thee all your abominations. My eye shall not spare you, neither will I have pity; but I will bring your ways on you, and your abominations shall be in the midst of you: and you shall know that I am the LORD. Thus says the Lord GOD: An evil, an only evil; behold, it comes. An end is come, the end is come; it awakes against you; behold, it comes. Your doom is come to you, inhabitant of the land: the time is come, the day is near, [a day of] tumult, and not [of] joyful shouting, on the mountains. Now will I shortly pour out My wrath on you, and accomplish My anger against you, and will judge you according to your ways; and I will bring on you all your abominations. My eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will bring on you according to your ways; and your abominations shall be in the midst of you; and you shall know that I, the LORD, do strike. Wasn't that heavy duty?

Ezekiel 8:18 Therefore will I also deal in wrath (3709, violent abhorrence [hate] anger, vengeance) My eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity; and though they cry in my ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

Nah 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revenges; the LORD revenges, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on HIS adversaries, and he reserves wrath for HIS enemies. HE is what? and HE does what, how for who? WOE!

Mark 3:29, But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy SPIRIT (4151, [Holy] divine disposition) never has forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Luk 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

John 3:16, 36 “He who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him”

Romans 1:18, For the wrath (3709, violent abhorrence [hate] anger, vengeance) of God is revealed from heaven against ALL ungodliness (763, impurity]) and unrighteousness (93, morally wrong [impure mentally]) of men, who hold unrighteousness as the truth. [belief of unholiness as a truth].

Romans 2: 5-6, 8-9, But after your hardness (4643, stubborn) and impenitent (279, unregenerate, [carnal]) heart (2588, thoughts, beliefs [mind]) treasure up unto yourself wrath against the day of wrath (3709, violent abhorrence [hate] anger, vengeance) and revelation (602, coming manifestation) of the righteous (1341, sentence) judgment of God, who will render to every man according to his deeds. 8, But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness (93, morally, mentally impure)? indignation and wrath (3709, violent abhorrence [hate] anger, vengeance) tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that does evil, [sin] of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile. [everyone who sins]

Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not you.

Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness: otherwise you also shall be cut off. Goodness and severity of GOD, you mean GOD said the sinners will be CUT OFF! (that was not a question!)

1Co 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple you are. Well is that "temple" really HOLY and not defiled, cause HE made a promise to destroy the NOT holy, defiled!

2 Corinthians 5: 11a, Knowing therefore the terror (5401, fear, alarm, fright) of the Lord, we ‘persuade men’ (3982, convince by argument to trust, have confidence.) Well some KNOW the TERROR of the LORD, and there it is, for the rest of you to see also!

Col 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 5: 6, Let no one delude and deceive you with empty excuses and groundless arguments, excuses for sin, for through these things the wrath of God comes upon the (5207, children) of rebellion and disobedience.

2 Thes. 1: 8-10, in flaming fire, bringing judgment on those who don't know God and on those who refuse to obey the Good News of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from His glorious power. WOW GOD said that! NOt the one that going to "huggy" the little sinners at the beginning of the next life! WOW are some of you ready for a sur-prise! The god that loves the sinner is going to welcome right into his realm! Ready for a "hug" from that one?

Hebrews 3: 10-13, Therefore I was angry with that generation, And said, "They always go astray in their heart (2588, thoughts, beliefs [mind]) And they have not known My ways.' 11 So I swore in My wrath, "They shall not enter My rest." Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart (2588, thoughts, beliefs [mind]) of unbelief in departing from the living God, 12 but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 3: 14-19, For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end, 15 While it is said, To day if you will hear His voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. (3894, to rouse to anger) 16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke, how be it not all that came out of Egypt by Moses. 17 But with whom was He was angry (4360, feel anger, infuriated, annoyed) for forty years? Was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcasses fell in the wilderness? 18 And to He whom swore that they should not enter into His rest, but to them that believed not? 19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Hebrews 4: 1-3, Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into His rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them, but the WORD preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. 3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as He said, As I have sworn in My wrath (3709, anger, vengeance, indignation) if they shall enter into My rest, although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Heb. 10:26-27 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain terrifying expectation of judgment, and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries. the "going on sinning' should expect terrifying judgment and the FURY of a FIRE . . . WOW my GOD said that! Bet your soul on that!

Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

James 2:12 So speak you, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

James 2:13 For He shall have judgment without mercy, that has showed no mercy; and mercy rejoices for judgment ORIGINAL WORDS!

Ezekiel 3:17 Son of man, I have made you a watchman to the house of Yisra'el: therefore hear the WORD at my mouth, and give them warning from Me. When I tell the wicked, You shall surely die; and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at your hand. Yet if you warn the wicked, and he doesn't turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul. Again, when a righteous man does turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die: because you have not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteous deeds which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man, that the righteous not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live, because he took warning; and you have delivered your soul.

That was your “Warning,” directly from the WORD of GOD.

‘Wrath’ is an old English word defined in my dictionary as ‘deep, intense anger and indignation’.
‘Anger’ is defined as ‘stirring of resentful displeasure and strong antagonism, by a sense of injury or insult’; ‘indignation’ as ‘righteous anger aroused by injustice and wickedness’.

Such is wrath. And wrath, the Bible tells us, is an attribute of God.

The Bible says more about wrath than about love.

Jesus spoke more about hell than about heaven.

We may speculate as to the reasons behind those two facts, but no amount of reasoning can change the truth. The Bible is filled with warnings about God’s wrath and about eternal judgment.

God’s wrath is his settled hostility toward sin in all its various manifestations. To say it is "settled" hostility means that God’s holiness cannot and will not coexist with sin in any form whatsoever. God’s wrath is his holy hatred of all that is unholy. It is his righteous indignation at everything that is unrighteous. I bet that there is a "tilt" on that TRUTH!

Wrath is God’s "natural" response to sin in the universe. HE cannot overlook it, HE cannot wink at it, HE cannot pretend it is not there. Only the "sinners" versions say HE can!

Wrath is what happens when holiness meets sin!

Wrath is what happens when justice meets rebellion!

Wrath is what happens when HOLINESS meets UNholiness
I'd like to give a "HOLY KISS" to the soul who allowed that TRUTH to be stated!

Wrath is what happens when perfect good meets evil!
As long as God is God, he cannot overlook sin. As long as God is God, He cannot stand by indifferently while His creation is destroyed. As long as God is God, he cannot dismiss lightly those who trample His holy will and defile His Holy temples.

What did that say, again? Think you really got that?

God’s attributes are balanced in divine perfection. If He had no righteous anger and wrath, He would not be God, just as surely as He would not be God without His gracious love. He perfectly hates just as He perfectly loves, perfectly loving righteousness and perfectly hating evil! (Ps. 45:7; Heb. 1:9) WOW, what did that say, again?

Richard Trench said, “There [can be no] surer and sadder token of an utterly prostrate moral condition than … not being able to be angry with sin—and sinners”

White writes that firstly it is to maintain the creation[‘s] order, "which demands justice" and secondly to provide "Retribution to those who act wickedly". The Old Testament is clear that iniquity does not exist apart from the iniquitous acts of the wicked. . .

The incident in Acts 5:9 of the sudden death of Ananias and Sapphira should by itself be enough convince the hardest of skeptics that God’s wrath did not conclude with the close of the Old Testament period. The deceived believe they are going to sin and still get in! WRONG!

Paul was faced not only with a written history of a God of wrath but he would have also been aware of how Jesus had been consistent in his teaching of God’s wrath aimed at those who failed to recognize the absolute holiness of God and live in a relationship commensurate to that holiness. . .

The defining passage of Scripture that acts as a starting point for most commentators when discussing Paul’s understanding of the wrath of God is Romans 1:18. John Murray writes that the gospel as the power of salvation is basically useless without the impact of sin including condemnation, misery and death.

Paul spends from chapter one verse eighteen to chapter three verse twenty demonstrating that the whole world be they Jew or Gentile is guilty before God and lies under HIS wrath and curse.

"God’s anger should not be thought of as uncontrollable fury or personal spitefulness….. it is more in the nature of righteous indignation"

WOW the TRUTH is stranger than fiction!

Final WARNING sinners, your not promised tomorrow!

So do you really LOVE holiness and HATE evil, do you really know the GOD of Abraham?
Does your god love the sinner!
If he does better TURN or BURN!

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?

Post subject: Does HE Really love the little “sinner?”
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:40 pm 

God loved us so much He sent His only Son to die for us when we were still in our sin .

Romans 5:8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

The Old Testament showed He is a just God and sin will eventually be dealt with. But in the New Teatment Jesus came to show the love, patience and mercy of God. But He will not always strive with man. If they do no accept His free gift of salvation through Jesus then they will have to pay themselves.