Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> General Discussion >> "forgiven?" Not according to the ORIGINAL WORDs of

It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "forgiven?" Not according to the ORIGINAL WORDs of
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:22 pm 

Blessing to you all who Love the Original WORDs of our CREATOR,

The SPIRIT of HOLINESS (without “holes,” where sin seeps thru,) wants us to have a R-E-A-L WORD study!
So would you “join” with me in a "WORD study" (some call it a “bible” study, but HE is the LIVING WORD who is GOD, to HIS people!)

The WORDs to “study” is “Forgive or forgiveness.”

I want to say, WOW, what a topic, "FORGIVNESS?"

First of all, in order to clear UP things a somewhat, we need to “study to show ourselves approved to GOD” and NOT with man, but with GOD / the WORD. RIGHT?
GOD did not say, just to “read,” or just listen, HE SAID "STUDY!"

The word that most of you minister on, is “forgive.”

Mat 6:12 "...and forgive (863, forsake, lay aside, leave, let (alone, be, go), omit, put (send) away, remit) us our debts as we also forgive (863, forsake, lay aside, leave, let (alone, be, go omit put (send) away, remit) our debtors."
NOW you do understand that! And this is NOT a Greek lesson. (sorry I don't teach Greek.)

Mat 6:14 "For if you forgive (863, forsake, lay aside, leave, let (alone, be, go), omit, put (send) away, remit) men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive (853, again) you."

NOW let us keep up this “study,” as it was very basic so far, but it does get deeper! (GOD loves it when we love to STUDY HIS WORD!)

Luke 11:4 "... and forgive (863, forsake, lay aside, leave, let (alone, go), omit, put (send) away, remit) us our sins, for we ourselves also forgive (863, forsake, lay aside, leave, let (alone, be, go), omit, put (send) away, remit) everyone who is indebted to us. And [YOU] will NOT lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil." You do NOT have to "ask" my GOD "not to lead you into temptation," because my GOD said QUOTE. . . 2Pe 2:9 The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the ungodly unto the day of judgment to be punished!"
Which one are you, in this verse, the "GODLY who do NOT go into temptation," or the UNgodly who WILL be "punished?"

WOW the ALL MIGHTY GOD said HE is ABLE to 'Forsake, lay aside, leave, let (alone, go), omit, put (send) away, remit) us our sins....' That is just what the ORIGINAL text said, Really!

Great prayer exactly like "FINISHED on earth at it is in heaven." Right?
1Jo 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive (863, forsake, lay aside, leave, let (alone, go), omit, put (send) away, remit) us our sins, to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." NO sins equal "cleansed!" Did you "confess your sins," already? So when you going to get into the PROMISE by GOD, HIMSELF, that is "Faith-filled and wHOLY enough to "cleans you FROM ALL UNrighteousness?" When are you going to BE and LIVE HIM on the second part of that PROMISE?

Sounds like truly “cleansed FROM all unrighteousness” to have the ALMIGHITY ONLY ONE GOD HIMSELF, is ABLE to forsake, laid aside, leave, let (alone, go), omittED, put (send) away, remit) us our sins? The WORD “ALL” equals “all” to my GOD! Is the words you serve ABLE to OMIT your sin?

Deeper!

Act 26:18 "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness (863, Forsake, lay aside, leave, let (alone, go), omit, put (send) away, remit) sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by [the] faith that is in Me."

Original WORD = the ORIGINAL Truth!
Col 1:14 "In whom we have redemption [G629, riddance, or (specifically) Christian salvation: - deliverance, redemption.] through His blood, even the forgiveness[/b] (from 863, to 859 Forsake, laying aside, leave, letting (alone, go) , omitting, put (send) away, remit) to 859, freedom, deliverance, liberty, remission.) of sins." You may what to "study" that WORD again!

Luke 1:77 "To give knowledge of salvation unto HIS people by the remission (to 859, freedom, deliverance, liberty [from]) their sins."
Which agrees totally with!

Heb. 9: 26(b), "but now once in the end of the world HE was manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself."

AND
Heb 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear (399, to take up, put away, removed) the sins of many, and unto them that look for Him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." Since Christ was Always without sin, than this verse was not referring to HIM, but HIS people are “without sin unto salvation." NO sin = salvation!

AND
1Jo 3:5-9 "And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin." Everyone who abides in Him does not sin. Everyone who sins has not seen Him nor known Him. Little children, let no one deceive you. He who does righteousness is righteous, even as that HE is righteous. He who practices sin is of the Devil, for the Devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was revealed, that He may destroy the works of the Devil. Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin, because His seed remains in him, and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God." GOD SAID THAT, not some sinning preacher. But the HOLY ONE of Yisrael! GOD said it all!

NOW …. LET us GET REAL HERE!
What would your town be like if all your “earthly” judges were to “pardon” all the murderers, thieves, reapers, child abusers and molesters?
What would your city be like if “all” the criminals came there and committed crimes, and “all” they had to do is “confess” their crimes, and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. And every time they molested a child, they were “forgiven” after confession? Over and over again, everyday, year after year all the while premeditating the next crime, after they said they were sorry for the last?

What would your state or country be like if every “earthly” judge just required the lawbreakers to “feel sorry,” and just say they ‘were sorry,’ over and over again, never really meaning to cease, but “lip service” only.
Should they all be Pardoned (forgiven) even after they state… [they] 'HAVE to commit [their] crimes everyday, because it is just in [their] UNgodly nature that they can not stop!'
How would your society be if this were the standard of justice?

With that same “forgiveness factor," Society, here on earth, would be total chaos by “forgiving” all the lawbreakers, over and over again!
How could a GODLY Judge of judges do the same thing?
How can the GODLY Judge have lower standards for HIS RULE, than any “earthy” judge?”
” WELL? What say ye?

With GODLY logic, [no other kind,] would the "JUDGE of judges" be really loving the murdered, the reaped, the molested, the beaten, the robbed, if HE were just “forgive everyone,” BEFORE they stopped the crimes against HIM and HIS Creation? GET REAL! Not even the “most deceived” can believe that GOD just “forgives,” before the soul TURNS FROM SIN!
The “father” in the prodigal son parable DID NOT “go out to meet him” UNTIL he TURNED form his FILTH, and came BACK home!

NOW, the TRUTH IS ...HE took the “sins of many” [Heb. 9: 28; 1Pet 2:24; 1Jn. 3: 5] equals, He took yours and mine! HE said HE took them "ALL!"
He truly removed the cause, and core of the infection of sin!
HE said HE restored “those who believe,” He is Almighty enough, and GODLY enough to do just WHAT HE said . . . . HE did!

HE said, in HIS ORIGINAL WORDs, 1Pe 2:24 "Who HIS own self bare [G399, to take up (literally or figuratively): - bear, bring (carry, lead) up, offer (up) to take up, put away, removed] our sins in HIS own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed [G2390 to cure (literally or figuratively): - heal, made whole.]

The GOD I serve is not a failure, He did just what HE said He came here to do! [i]"Put away"
your sins! Let Him have them "ALL" . . . past, present and FUTURE! That makes HIM a REAL Savior, Don’t you think?
Since my "GOD hates sin and loves righteousness," [Heb 1: 9] how could you possibly do anything that GOD HATES, if you really love HIM?

And
who do you really "think" is the one that allows you to stay in sin, and can't "remove, and OMIT your sin?
Who is the one you serve, that allows you to stay in sin?

"Warning," You better switch over to the Original WORDbefore the one you serve pulls you into the sinners eternal home, HELL! That is because I love you to know the TRUTH that sets the captives FREE!

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?