Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> General Discussion >> USE it or Loose IT!

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: USE it or Loose IT!
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:01 pm 

Blessed are those who the Living WORD of GOD is RULER, KING, CREATOR and SOVEREIGN, in this uni-VERSE, and not just "EASY parts" of HIS WORD, according to man, but the WHOLE WORD!

“WE” best “listen" to what the SPIRIT of HOLINESS said, and really “GET THIS!” Of your try to save YOUR LIFE, you will loose it, but if you LOOSE "YOUR LIFE" you will save it! Did you get you are NOT supposed to have a "your life" but rather "THY WILL be done" means NOT having "your" life BUT HIS LIFE, doing Only HIS WILL, HIS WAY!

Too many do NOT ""follow" the WORD’s of CHRIST, as HE said exactly HOW, WHEN, and Where to “Follow HIM.”

Mat. 4:19 “And HE said unto them, ‘Follow ME, and I will make you fishers of men.” Did the WORD, just now, right here, “TELL” you HE will make you fishers of men?” if you really FOLLOW HIM?”

If this WORD from GOD, does not directly tell the ONLY WAY you can “follow HIM,” is to allow the WORD to make you a “fishers of men.” in this verse, and the Voice of the WORD, here now, does not pertain to you, than NONE of the rest of HIS WORD pertains to you either, except the “HELL” parts.

You better stop “picking and choosing” only the verses “you” want to control “your life” with. And allow the compassion of the Living WORD to make you “fishers of men.”

Mat. 10:7–8, “And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.” Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give."
1.) FIRST GOD SAID . . .“As you go,” Did that say "GO?" Are you going, to do HIS WILL or your will, and pretending to be doing HIS WILL?
Where are you “going”
And are you “preaching” as you “GO?”
Searching the WORD, 16 hours plus per day, I have not found any reference that stated, “Invite them to church” as you “GO, NOT one verse! NOR are there any talk about sports, weather, etc, in that AS you GO," COMMANDMENT! Or do you really believe, that the GOD, I serve, ment GO IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT?
2.) Secondly “preach saying the kingdom of heaven is at hand” is this the RULE of the PERFECT WORD, and is right “NOW!” Is NOW = “at hand” or within reach of everyone, you are supposed to "PREACH" to?
3.) Next you may see . . . “Freely you have received,” even if the “hirelings” did charged you, for their “heir,” we are to “freely give!”
Did GOD say if it cost you, so charge for the message?
Did GOD just contradict the “collection plate” ministries?”
The ones who pray a "special blessing" if you give more?
Did GOD just say GO and FREELY GIVE," without the need to make anyone “Feel” bad for not doing so?
Did Christ say "Go into all the earth making “tithes and offer-ers” out of all the nations, and tell them if they do not give, they are “robbing” GOD?

TOPIC: Mat. 19:21 “Jesus said unto him, If you will be perfect, go and sell that you have, and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven: and come and follow ME.” Did you think this was just for the rich? Did HE just say If you will be perfect?" That is HIS requirement, and not the to BE LIKE HIM, and not like the "fallen man!"

NEXT! Deeper into the WORD. . .
Mat. 19:29 “Everyone who has left houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for MY name's sake, will receive one hundred times, and will inherit eternal life.”
For WHO"S Sake, yours, your pastors of HIS SAKE?
According to the WORD here, who “will inherit eternal life?” Oh yea, you didn’t pick that one to live by, huh?
That meant everyone else, right?
Did you "LEAVE the houses, boats, ma and pa, and sis and bros, land ETC, to inherit eternal life?" Than according to the WORD, if you haven't LEFT all of these, do you still get "eternal Life" in HIS kingdom, if you don't do HIS WILL?
Didn't HE, HIMSELF, say when asked "who will enter the kingdom of GOD, HE SAID, "they who do the will of GOD!" IS the above verse (Mat. 19:29) HIS WILL or not?

NEXT!
Mat. 20:3 "And HE went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,"
Mat 20:6-7 "And about the eleventh hour HE went out, and found others standing idle, and said unto them, ‘Why do you stand here idle all the day? They say unto him, Because no man has hired us. He said unto them, “Go you also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that you shall receive.”
1.) First HE went out and not IN, and than, HE sees some of you“standing idle in the marketplace” is the "market place" the place of employment, or the could also mean the "mall?"
Is it the shopping center? OR Is it “hanging out” talking about YOUR favorite Christian music? Or which "christian" team you want to BEAT, another so-called "christian" team?
2.) He just said unto any of you, who are “standing idle” in the market place, to “Go you also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that you shall receive.”
Forget who is going to heir you, for a "church!" You are "GOING into the Vineyard, and not the "church" type vineyard, where the Harvest is RIPE!
Or is the Harvest just RIPE just in "YOUR" church?
Forget your “yearly salary at the SIN-o-gogs of the “hirelings,” of the “tickle your ears” preachers, while they pass the plate, because you now happy to give!!

NEXT!
Mark 8:34-35 “And when HE had called the people unto HIMSELF, with HIS disciples also, HE said unto them, ‘Whosoever will come [FOLLOW] after ME, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow ME. For who-so-ever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for MY sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.”
Have you “denied the “self” and “your future, “your” purposes, your will be done?
Did you give up ALL to minister to even to a few, or did you just to keep "YOUR" life, and believe these verses here were meant for “the others,” group!
HE has me call it the “Picken and Choosen Shuffle!” OR the verses to the "Take it Easy to Dance to Boogie!"
You best “listen” to just what HE, the PERFECT WORD, just said, “you shall lose “your” life for the WORD’s sake, or the “gospel’s sake.”
But if we try to "save YOUR life, you will lose it." GOD said that!

Mark 16:15-16 "And HE said unto them, 'Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not, shall be damned."
This word “believes” pertains only to them that “GO ye into all the world,” who are only the “believers, baptized in the SPIRIT of HOLINESS,” that “GO ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
But they who do not believe that they are to “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature shall be damned.” Not just some are to "GO YE" but all who are "bapttized in HIS SPIRIT" as HE WENT, so do we follow!

NEXT!
Luke 9:61-62 “And another also said, LORD, I will follow YOU; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. And Jesus said unto him, ‘No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”
Are you “looking back” toward the life you had planed before the WORD came along? The life you wanted to control?
Are you looking to the WORD to “plough” the fields that are “ripe for harvest,” thru you?
Who are the “unfit” according to CHRIST in this verse? Those who "look Back!"
Have you “put you hands to the plough?” or you just "praying GOD send labors."
Again, Who was "unfit for the kingdom, here, OH yea, those "LOOKING BACK TO those which are at home at [THEIR] households!

NEXT!
Luke 10:10-11 “"But into what-so-ever city you enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say, ‘Even the very dust of your city, which cleaves on us, we do wipe off against you: not-with-standing you be sure of this, that the kingdom of God has come nigh [CLOSE] unto you.”
GOD said that? SAY to who?
What are we supposed to say here?
Are the people supposed to “hear” that REBUKE, "of we do wipe off [the dust] against you?" WOW!
Did GOD just say that "we' are supposed to tell "they that receive [us] NOT," that they just missed the "kingdom of God?" WOW, does that sound like the "nominal's" sermons!

NEXT!
Luke 14:26-27 "If any man come to ME, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be MY disciple. And whosoever does not bear his cross, and FOLLOW after ME, cannot be MY disciple.”
There is the WORD, WHO is the TRUE “Shepherd of the sheep,” WHO gave us more than a "mere suggestion," to give up ALL the “family” stuff, such as “father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters,” Or you can NOT even be HIS “disciple!” WOW!
That isn’t the “preaching of the UNsanctified," JESUS said that! You remember, the only "ONE" you are supposed to love to "follow?"
Are you a true "deciple of these WORDS, in this verse?

NEXT!
John 10:2-3 "But HE that enters in by the DOOR is the Shepherd of the sheep. To HIM the porter opens; and the sheep hear HIS voice: and HE call HIS own sheep by name, and leads them out." Leads them "OUT WHERE?"
You mean that a REAL shepherd is supposed to lead his sheep "OUT" somewhere, and not just point?
Christ! Do you mean to “lead the sheep OUT" into all the world, type of "OUT? If your earthly shepherd is NOT going out, how can he or she LEAD YOU OUT?
Which "leader" are you going to follow, Christ said that ONLY GOOD shepherd is the "one who leaves the 99 found, and GOES OUT and finds the one that is LOST! So is your shepherd, a good one, according to the WORDS of GOD, or that of fallen man?

NEXT!
John 10:4-5 "And when HE puts forth HIS own sheep, HE goes before them, and the sheep follow HIM: for they know HIS voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they do not listen to the voice of strangers."
WOW ”HE put FORTH HIS sheep, where?
And "HE goes before them!” to where?

And those who do NOT believe they are "put forth" or "follow HIM" are more than likely NOT "HIS OWN sheep!"
Does your pastor, preacher, minister, priest, etc believe that they are the “Shepherds of the sheep,” over you?
And do your “Shepherds” ”go before” you "into ALL the world"
Or do they "Overlook" that part of the verse?
Or are you all just “strangers” to the Commands and instructions of the WORD of GOD, here And that is the reason, you do not follow HIM exactly as HE said you should?
Are we to "follow" the "tithes and offerings" verses exactly, what about this verse, Exactly?

NOTICE!
1.) The WORD is the DOOR and the not man.
2.) “HIS sheep hear HIS voice” and they OBEY,” And His Voice, said to “GO in to all the world”
3.) “And a stranger will they not follow,” sounds just like “HIS sheep” do not listen or ‘follow” satan or the devil or the “self,” or daddy, or mama, or sisters, or brothers. or friends or "stay-in-the-church" crew, BUT the WORD! Not according to this WORD anyway! Do you "hear the WORD" NOW?

NEXT!
John 12:25-26 “He who loves his life will lose it. He who hates his life in this world will keep it to eternal life. If anyone serves ME, let him follow ME. Where I am, there will MY servant also be. If anyone serves ME, the Father will honor him."
1.) Just where was Christ / the WORD, when HE said “Where I am, there will MY servant also be?” OUT MINISTERING and TEACHING HIS WORD, maybe!
Just what was HE doing at this exact time span of 3 years of HIS ministry? What was HE doing every day, all day?
Not just on “bible study” evening, or just a few hours on Sunday!
2.) Do you still love “your” life? If you do you will “lose it!”
3.) “If anyone serves ME, let him follow ME,” are you a servant of the WORD? Are you a TRUE "follower" of the WHOLE WORD? Or just the "easy" comfortable parts!
4.) According to the WORD here, and not our “own understanding” are you a “follower of CHRIST,” according to this WORD, OR are you still living “your life?”

NEXT!
John 14:12 "Truly, truly, I say unto you, He that believes on ME, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."
1.) Do you really believe in the WORD who said “the works that I do shall you do also," and greater works than these you shall do?”
2.) Are you even doing any “works” [deeds], that HE did in HIS ministry, or are you doing the “greater deeds” that HE said that you "shall do?”
Are HIS "greater works" in "your" leaders "ministry of helps?" You know, the "door greeter" the "bible carrier" ministry? (Which are NOT found in the WORD of GOD!)
3.) OR are you just “standing around idle in the market place!” or next to "tapes for sale table?"

NEXT!
John 15:13-20 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. You are HIS "friends," if you do what-so-ever I command you." Are you "HIS friends" if you do NOT do "what-so-ever HE commands you?"
Is just ONE of HIS commands “GO ye into all the world?”
Was another ONE of "HIS commands," BE you perfect as your Father in heaven is PERFECT?” Matt. 5: 48 That was the HOLY Commandment that only HIS people KEEP!
THAN to HIS WORDS . . .
"You have not chosen ME, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that what-so-ever you shall ask of the Father in MY name [nature and character] He may give it you."
NOW WHO did HE SAY ORDAINED YOU? Did that say, bible school, pastor, whats-his-her-name?
HE ordained you that you should GO and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain.”

HOW can you stay and GO at the same time?
You are to "GO" where?
Did you see the word "church" in this verse?
Did you see the words "sunday school," or "bible study,"in this verse?
Are you "bringing forth fruit?” Yes or NO?
And does ”your fruit remain?” Yes or NO?
"These things I command you, that you love one another."
What things, all the things in this verse, did HE just command you to do?

NOTICE that "These things I command you, that you love one another." And the ”THINGS” Listed by GOD that show that you LOVE one another are
1.) Be "ORDAINED BY THE WORD, not by man!
2.) ”that you should go and bring forth fruit"
3.) ”and that your fruit should remain!”
That is the COMMAND, to "show" you HOW to "Love one another," and NOT just the ones in being "followed" by your own" private “bless me club" of the "pew-glued-crew," of the "threrm-o-staticly controlled lukewarmers," that HE warns us about in Revelations?

NEXT to put away the doctrine of “friendship evangelism.”
"If the world hate you, you know that it hated ME before it hated you."
"If were of the world, the world would love his own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."
"Remember the WORD that I said unto you, ‘The servant is not greater than his LORD. If they have persecuted ME, they will also persecute you; if they have kept MY saying, they will keep YOURS also."
1.) Again is this just one of HIS Commands to “Go ye into all the world and make disciples out of all the nations?
Are you a friend of the WORD, if you do NOT do HIS commands?
Are you "OUT of the world," but "but still in it?"
Does the "worldly" still "love its own?" Does the ”world” still love you? Yes or NO?
2.) “You should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain” Is this in the same “command” that HE said to "remember?"
3.) Anyone who is not being “persecuted” is because you may still part of the “world,” or you may not be “HIS friend," by not "following HIS commands”
4.) Are “you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.” Answer the QUESTION. . . Does the “world hate you?”
5.) Is GOD telling the TRUTH when HE stated “If they have persecuted ME, they will also persecute you?” Do you "get persecuted Yes or NO?

NEXT!
Acts 1:8 “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you. You will be witnesses to ME. . . . to the uttermost parts of the earth."
1.) Have you “received Power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you?” Are you "witnesses. . . to the uttermost parts of the earth?" Or even next door, or across the street from "your" house?
2.) According to GOD, the “WORD made flesh,” GOD just said the SPIRIT of HOLINESS has come upon you, than are you supposed to be “"witnesses" to the WORD, about “HIS blood.” that “cleansED us FROM all unrighteousness, and you are to do so “to the uttermost parts of the earth." Or are you following the “fallen version,” that says ‘Go ye into all the churches,” instead of “uttermost parts of the earth."

CONCLUSION. . .
If you are “standing idle, in the marketplace,” or "church," is HE still “your friend?”

Are you “witnesses unto HIM in the uttermost parts of the earth” or even next door or across the street?

Or do you just “invite” souls to “your bless me club,” and hope they come before you all get judged for being a "worthless witness?"

Do you really have HIS SPIRIT of HOLINESS, or do you just have the spirit of the “idle luke-warmness” of the "pew-glued-crew?"

He said that HE came here to “seek and save the lost” and that is HIS SPIRIT, and HE said “. . . Now if any man does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is none of HIS.” “NOW” . . . that means right NOW, and this is the only time frame HE ever states, is NOW, to “have HIS SPIRIT,” to be “HIS,” or you are “NONE of HIS!” HE said so!

LAST but not the least!
NOW! Mat 3:10b “ . . . every tree which does not bring forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”
This "warning equals,“ exactly, if you are not on fire for souls here and now, you will be on fire forever!
Did you really get that?

Love you, with the LOVE of the WHOLE WORD of GOD, so I allow HIS WORD to "Warn you!"

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?