Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> General Discussion >> Just who is your mouth "serving!"

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just who is your mouth "serving!"
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:55 pm 

Who is your mouth serving?
The WORDS that I speak to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father / Creator who dwells in me does [ALL] the works. He who does not love [HIM] does not keep [HIS] savings, and the WORD’s which you hear are not mine, but the Creator/Father's who sent me.

CHRIST is the WORD of GOD who TOLD us what to speak/think in order to have the WORD of GOD create the rule and reign of the HOLY/WHOLLY/complete PURITY of the GODHEAD/MIND. In order to agree with the divine plan of GOD, HIS children are to think and speak HIS HIS WORDS which ARE the KEYS to the kingdom which dispels/ destroys/separates darkness from the Light. (Jn. 8: 31, 43; 14: 23-24)

HIS WORDS are the ONLY Keys to the kingdom! HIS WORDS relate to HIS SPIRIT, and HIS intention, Purpose and RULE!

The WORD made flesh and dwells among/within, (Jn. 1:14) HIS people / CREATION. Those who DO NOT LOVE HIM DO NOT RETAIN HIS WORDS / SAYINGS. CHRIST answered and said to him, "If anyone love Me, they will keep My WORDS, and My Father will love them, and *We will come to them and make Our abode in them. (Jn. 14: 23) [*both aspects of the Pure Creator WORD of LOVE]

The worldly and the professors of religion "DO NOT keep HIS sayings," but speak of the THINGS of the world, that which DO NOT agree with the WORD of GOD, which is the creation of the evil one / carnal mind/ fallen nature. The cares of this world ‘rob the WORD from the minds’ of those who just hear the WORD and are NOT doers / ministers of the WORD. HIS WORDS are Spirit and THEY are life. He said… 'By your own words I will judge you, you worthless servant." (Luke 19:22) “by your own word that are NOT HIS WORD!

When we set our AFFECTIONS upon the things of heaven instead of the things / thoughts and spoken words of the world, we partake of the divine wisdom of WORD’s creation, rather than that of the fallen mankind. EVERY word is a Seed! And every Seed BRINGS FORTH after Its Own Kind.
This the LAW of Creation and EVERYONE will REAP WHATSOEVER they HAVE Sown. (Gal.6:7) Out of good treasures of the affections of the mind / heart come forth GOOD things / words and out of and evil / disobedient mind comes forth evil things.

You choose every moment which GOD / god who you are going to serve / obey. HIS people hear / seek after ONLY the PURE WORD / and they do not obey / listen to HIS adversary. (John 10: 3-5)

All who seek/ hunger after righteous / purity were given ALL things / WORDs that pertain to Life and Godliness / HIS divine nature. (1Pet. 1:3-4) The WORD speaks accordingly, after HIS Own nature, which produces, finished ‘on earth as it is in heaven’ and NOT according to appearances. "Your own mouth condemns you, and not I, And your own lips testify against you." (Job 15:6) Anyone can find verses that bind their minds to SIN because their affections / lusts focus are of the world.
OR
You CAN love the sanctified / HOLY/ Pure Seed, the WORD’s that produce, after HIS Own Kind and you, WILL REAP what YOU HAVE SOWN in you your mind and reap what that HE Creates thru you out of your mouth.
Because, if you publicly proclaim with your lips that Jesus / the WORD is Lord and in your mind / heart believe (trust in, and rely on this truth) that God / the WORD raised Him from the dead, you will be DELIVERED. For with the affections of the mind you believe (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ / the WORD) and so is justified (declared righteous, HOLY, pure acceptable to God), and with the MOUTH your confession (publicly proclaims your trust in the WORD) which confirms [your] DELIVERANCE. (Rom. 10: 9,10 expanded) ‘He is trustworthy to Keep you from falling.’ (Jude 1:24) ‘May the WORD who gives peace, make you wholly pure and clean, the WORD sets you apart and you than truly belong only to Him, that your whole spirit and soul and body, all together, be kept free from fault, until our Lord Jesus Christ returns. And trustworthy is the WORD that has called you He shall also accomplish that which concerns us. (1Thes. 5:23,24)

GOD the Perfect Creator states, "So shall My WORD that goes forth out of My mouth, it shall NOT return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." (Isa.55:11)

"We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the WORD that resides in our testimony." (Rev. 3:11)

"To publicly proclaim, I say, at this time His Holiness and purity for the omission of sin by WORD’s of GOD!" (Rom. 3:25-26) "Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present evil world." (Titus 2: 12)

So just who is your mouth serving, the WORD of GOD or the word of the world!
Just WHO is you mouth serving, the RISEN WORD, or the "fallen?"
And just who are you trying to blame?

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?