Home >> Community >> Christian Community >> General Discussion >> Never Again?

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Never Again?
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:06 pm 

~~~~ ><> NEVER AGAIN! <><~~~
Prov. 6:2 ‘You are snared with the words of your mouth.’ There is power in your words to kill, destroy, and hurt, or to build, help, encourage and strengthen.’ Eph. 4:29 ’Let no foul or polluting language, nor evil word, nor unwholesome or worthless talk ever come out of your mouth, but only such speech as is good and beneficial to the spiritual progress of others, as is fitting to the need and the occasion, that it may be a blessing and give grace to those who hear it.’ Rom. 10: 10 ’By the WORD the mind believes into holiness and with the mouth, confession is made into salvation.’
1. NEVER AGAIN will I confess “I can’t” for “I can do all things through CHRIST (the WORD) which strengthens me.’ Phil. 4:13
2. NEVER AGAIN will I confess unmet needs or poverty for ‘The WORD shall supply all my needs according to HIS riches in glory.’ Phil. 4:19
3. NEVER AGAIN will I confess fear for ‘The WORD has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.’ 2 Tim. 1:7
4. NEVER AGAIN will I confess doubt or lack of faith for ‘The WORD has given to every man the measure of faith.’ Romans 12:3
5 . NEVER AGAIN will I confess weakness for ‘The WORD is the strength of my life.” Psalms 27:1-Also “…for the joy of the WORD is our strength.’ Nehemiah 8:10
6. NEVER AGAIN will I confess the supremacy of satan over my life for ‘Greater is HE that is within me that he that is in the world.’ 1 John 4:4
7. NEVER AGAIN will I confess defeat for ‘The WORD always causes me to triumph in CHRIST JESUS.’ 2 Cor. 2:14
8. NEVER AGAIN will I confess sickness for ‘With HIS stripes I am HEALED [made whole].’ Isaiah 53:5-‘Himself took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses.’ Matt. 8:17
9. NEVER AGAIN will I confess lack of wisdom, for ‘The WORD is made unto me wisdom from GOD.’ 1 Cor. 1:30
10.NEVER AGAIN will I confess worries and frustrations for I am ‘Casting all my cares upon the living WORD who cares for me.’ 1Peter 5:7
11.NEVER AGAIN will I confess bondage for ‘Where the SPIRIT [divine nature of CHRIST] of the WORD is there is liberty.’ 2 Cor. 3:17
12.NEVER AGAIN will I confess sin because the ‘WORD of GOD’ is NOW my confession and He says in 1 John 3: 3-10 I ‘and all who believe this will keep themselves pure, just as Christ is pure. Those who sin are opposed to the Law of God, for all sin opposes the Law of God. And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, for there is no sin in Him. So if we continue to live in Him, we won't sin either. But those who keep on sinning have never known Him or understood who he is. Dear children, don't let anyone deceive you about this, When people do what is Holy, it is because they are holy, even as Christ is holy. But when people keep on sinning, it shows they belong to the devil, who has been sinning since the beginning. But the Son of God came to destroy these works of the devil. Those who have been born into God's family do not sin, because God's life is in them. So they can't keep on sinning, because they have been born of God. So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil….’
><>BECAUSE<>< ’Your own mouth condemns you, and not I, Yes, your own lips testify against you!’ Job15:6 ‘by you words shall you be made innocent and by your words shall you be condemned.’ Matt. 12: 37
’Every word is a seed and every seed brings forth after its own kind!’ You choose who you are going to “serve” every moment of this life, either the Perfect WORD or the thoughts and words of the ungodly. You will reap what you sow!

So, only the devil's children, follow his wordage, BUT the Creation of the PURE WORD, only hears and follows HIS VOICE!

Only the 'fallen" follow after the "never say never," BUT the Created of the PURE WORD, can state, "NEVER AGAIN" and know the "WORD, will preforms that which concerns us!"

PRAISE THE WORD, HIS WORDS are ALMIGHTY and HIS Promises are all Powerfilled!

. . ."And they that belong to Christ's HAVE crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." Gal 5:24 "Who-so-ever sins belongs to the devil. . . " 1Jn.3:8 So do you really BELONG to Christ?